Ceitcon OSS is a comprehensive platform that is used for network monitoring, control, analysis, and management. The platform is used for orchestration, management, and automation of network and edge computing services for network operators, cloud providers, and enterprises.
Ceitcon OSS provides a distributed, microservices, integrated Operation Support System for Telecommunication Companies, Communication Service Providers and Enterprise Networks. Ceitcon OSS is a comprehensive platform for orchestration, management, and automation of network and edge computing services for network operators, cloud providers, and enterprises. Real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions enables rapid automation of new services and complete lifecycle management critical for 5G and next-generation networks.
Service Level Management
Resource Inventory (IM)
Element Management System
• Comprehensive and extendable data model
• Dynamic object-oriented data model, easily extensible at design and run time supporting multiple technologies across all layers of the OSI model.
• Support for physical connections (cables, fiber optics, radio links, ducts, etc) and views.
• Support for hierarchical, graphical and detailed views
• Configurable containment hierarchy to specify what element can be parent of what other elements (cities into states, switches into racks, etc).
• Graphical query designer
• Service Manager
• Contract Manager
• IP Address Manager
• SDH Manager
• Basic MPLS support
• Logical topology designer
• Rack occupation views
• Software asset management capabilities
• Graphical physical trace views
• Bulk upload support