Throughout the business, government and healthcare sectors, attacks, cyber security threats, vulnerabilities or risks have persisted.That is why Ceitcon offers Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) services to help our clients assess their cyber security risks and implement as-needed solutions to address them.
Ceitcon GRC Services aims to help our clients ensure that their IT facilities and processes remain secure and compliant with federal and industry-related standards, and will do everything it takes to ensure you are well protected. Ceitcon GRC Services help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve GRC effectiveness and help manage costs.
• Help organizations develop and build on a GRC framework that enables them to align its IT activities to its business goals.
• Manage risk effectively and stay on top of compliance.
• Assessing all areas of the GRC ecosystem, including high-level decision-making, resource and portfolio management, risk management and regulatory compliance.
• We can also work with you to determine the best ways to juggle business objectives with shareholder expectations, and to ensure that they meet any necessary compliance requirements.
• Conducting a comprehensive audit to identify any pending security risks, and help you plan and implement solutions to address them.
• Determine which risk mitigations are most effective for your organization’s security goals, while presenting sound risk-management options for management based on comprehensive cost/benefit analyses.
• Help executive management and board members to better fulfill their IT governance roles while making high-ROI investments in your security and compliance.